Tiny Message allows you to send network messages as fast as possible. Using of it will be very comfortable if you have your own recent recipient list. In that case you can set your shortcuts once and then just use it. You can set recipient list, hot key for starting this shortcut and default communicative language. If you have no experience of setting shortcuts, don't worry - a useful shortcut manager included in Tiny Message. You can use it to create Tiny Message shortcuts.
- You can use it instead of 'net send' command or Winpopup
- You can create the send message shortcut for every recepient
- Useful shortcut manager included
- You can choose a communicative language for every recepient. This feature is useful if more than one language is installed on your system.
- Define the hot key to launch the shortcut
- Tiny Message is not using memory loading only when you need to send a message
- If you use Tiny Message with True Launch Bar you can group shortcuts in folders inside of Quick Launch Bar